Saturday, May 14, 2011

99 days

Hi my dear little angel... I'm counting down the days and we got approximately 99 days more.



Today is good, much better than the previous. 
I’m not happy but at least I have no reason to feel sad. Well, there is actually… I rather choose not to be.
My distress lies on whether if I can deliver my child normally. In which I am quite confident that I can although chances are… I have no idea what exactly will happen to me in the next three months.*crossed-fingers* (Prayers for good things along our journey)  
I'm spending my days doing nothing here inside my four-sided room (aside from chatting with online buddies in the hope to free myself from boredom) while my partner on the other side of the world does everything that he can to earn a little for our expenses. Pleaded guilty for this but there is nothing I can do anyway, I can’t insist myself to make money as much as I wanted to help. 
We worry if we can afford to pay hospital bills and if we can provide our baby’s needs. I guess this is what it takes when you’re not prepared. Surprise! But instead of feeling sad I’m trying to convince myself everything will just be fine and will set the way we wanted. I know we can. We’re not geared up but that doesn’t mean we should feel bad  and regret.  
It is worth worrying... worth waiting... worth everything

No comments:

Post a Comment