Unlike our usual monthly celebration (with cakes, ice cream, Pancit Palabok, and Pasta @ home), we had a lunch out! because today is also Tito Ken's 24th Birthday:)
- Classic Fried Chicken
- The original, classic fried chicken that made Max's popular.
- An oriental dish of mixed vegetables, pork, chicken liver, gizzard and oyster sauce.
- A rich and exquisite meat-vegetable dish made of oxtail, ox tripe and chuck in an interesting peanut sauce served shrimp paste
- Pancit Canton
- An all-time favorite Chinese noodle dish made with egg noodles and topped with vegetables, shrimps, chicken balls, pork strips, chicken liver and gizzard.
- Lumpiang ubod
- Deep fried tender slices of fresh coconut heart sauteed with pork, seasoned with shrimp & crabmeat, neatly wrapped in egg-flour wrapper, served with garlic vinegar dipping sauce.
- Shanghai fried Rice
- A flavorful & colorful blend of rice, ham, egg, green peas, carrots and spices. Good for 1 person.
- Mango cake for Tito Ken (Red Ribbon)
- Moist white chiffon layered with light mango cream filling and icing with real mango bits, topped with luscious mango slices
- Tripple Chocolate Cake for Ivy (Red Ribbon)
- Delectable combination of moist chocolate chiffon covered in smooth chocolate icing and premium chocolate.
- The little Girl's Choice:
- Marie Time Biscuit:)
|Ate Sissly and Ivy eating biscuits! yum yum!|
|and we adopted a little friend from Blue Magic, his name is Little Fuzzy Face|
|with Mom and Dad|
|with the big boys! her titos|
Happy 8 month old my pretty baby... and Happy birthday Tito Ken