Saturday, January 22, 2011

Freaking two lines

Your Dad been asking me to make another pregnancy test at home because I've been complaining--headaches, restlessness, afternoon sickness (yay!). The first test that I took was negative, that was a month ago.  I have to do another test so that he will allow me to go out with friends for some bottle of beers. Kidding! We needed to confirm if I'm really pregnant so I can attend to pre-natal care. That's it.

So here! The result is freaking me out *grin*

Is this true? Can somebody tell me I’m seeing only one line?!? Not two...Really? because I want to believe there is one line here and their is one more. It's faded though. 
These lines are driving me crazy…it really does.
Am I going to start a new journey? A happy one I supposed. 
Looking back, I doubted all those symptoms to something else: my dislikes of food to toothache, the lower back pains to long office hours, and my breathlessness to smoking. 
I still can’t believe this is happening to me. I have a feeling this is going to be a very good year. Damn it, I'm so happy... I'm not even sure yet. 
*I'm crossing my fingers* 

I'm going to your Dad's place tonight to show him the result...

No comments:

Post a Comment