Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome Home

Welcome to Aklan Baby
People here hardly believe your inside my tummy. Most of them would rather say I gained weight. They should guess it is not all fat :) They will in time. I rather find it funny that every time I tell them about you they would just laugh and say "you're a joke". 

Quite disappointing too! Because I am so proud of having you yet no one tries to believe. Only a few of them actually, only those who've seen the ultrasound report. Yap! I needed to show proof for them to believe.
Your cousins and I had an afternoon walk down the beach. It should be really "just a walk" but there they are, they all jumped in. They always do that, who can resist swimming anyway. I totally understand, I've been a kid like them.  

Someday you will join them. I can imagine you running with them so soon. I can imagine myself running after you. I'm so excited.

I bet you will love to hang-out at the beach too like your mom. This is one of my favorite place to hang out at. I usually spend my afternoons here when I'm here at Aklan. I simply love the breeze and the waves, it relaxes me. Someday! we should hang out together.

Sadly, we are no longer with your Dad. He can't be with us as much as he wanted to. We are going to stay here until quite some time. He has to work but he is going to fetch us by November, that time you would be three months old. The initial plan was to stay at your grandparent’s place, but i then preferred to be home. I guess it will be more comfortable for the both of us to stay here. Your Dad will soon be out of the country to work so I think staying at their place would not be necessary.

He was actually hesitant for letting us stay here, and I felt bad about that. I wanted him to see you when he gets home but then, weighing things out... I know it will be much better to stay here. He will come to us the soonest he can, Dad will surely do everything for you.

We will see him soon :) Just be strong baby. Your mommy and your Daddy are looking forward to be with you. We both love you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment