Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Proud and Happy Mommy

20th week pregnant





I’m halfway done my pregnancy and as much as I wanted not to complain, I sometimes find my big belly very uncomfortable to move around. Every day is a day of dizziness, back pains, lower abdominal pains and among others. I thought I’d be more comfortable on my second trimester but I am absolutely not.



However, having my baby moving and kicking inside my belly is so amazing. Those kick (which I mistaken for popping air bubbles before I truly realized it’s my baby! Funny) is so creepy yet it makes my day complete.



and there is still so much of untold joys while my baby has a lot of growing left to do... :)


I love you so much Baby... Thank you for the smile you put in mommy's face everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment