Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coming so Soon

To my unborn child,

what I wish to give you in times to come,
happiness, and wisdom,
a life filled with fun,
to explore all adventures of your curious mind,
to become knowledgeable of what you'll find,
as I await your arrival and the presence of newborn cries,
I picture how you'll look when I open up my eyes.
I feel your movements every time I wake each day,
letting mommy know that you’re okay...


 
Good Morning my dear,

To update you with. Mommy been hooked to bed as advised by her doctor. I was admitted to hospital twice this month of July to monitor contractions and to manage pre-term labor.

We are doing good. I barely move with a little of discomforts and I'm in pain from time to time but there is nothing to worry about.  The doctor said she did all the necessary interventions and you are now safe. Relieved, happy and glad :) 

By now, we have merely less than a month! I'll see you soooo soon my dear :) 

Love lots, 





P.S.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment