Thursday, July 21, 2011

35w3d; Prayer

35w3d by LMP; 35w1d by UTZ
Hi baby!

I can't believe this myself. We've finally gone this far, having only 32 days left or less. I'm not sure about this but I am quite certain you'll be here with us one of these days, soon enough. Worries were lessened while the excitements heightened.

This somehow saddened me though, but don't get mommy wrong. I'm sad because our time as "one" will soon be end. I'll be missing you waggling and kicking inside my tummy. Still, I understand that you have to make adventures on your own. Mommy will stay at your side to walk with you along this strange world. You don't have to worry on being alone.

Despite all, that includes the discomforts I've been through, I want to thank you for letting me experience loving one special creepy creature that invade my system, for loving someone I haven't seen yet. For letting me appreciate something that once scared me--to become pregnant. Pregnancy became an irresistible experience when you came.  It continues to overwhelm me as I look forward to be with the creepy creature that will soon be the most wonderful creation ever made (for sure). Thank you my dear for the past nine months (almost..) of adventure that, little by little, turned my otherwise once lonely and lost existence the other way around.

I am a little bit anxious for the days to come. I'm a little bit nervous here as I wait. I am honestly not a hundred percent ready emotionally but your arrival in the next few days will be warmly welcomed. An early exit will be respected but staying inside me for a few more weeks could be very great for your health. My womb can still make you warm during your stay. But then, I can feel you're getting ready for your big exit too. Anyway, the doctor said you'll be safe.

The fact that you struggle for your exit  gave me enough reason to stay strong. I guess every single second counts now, I can make use of the remaining time, no matter how short it could be, to gather courage for your appearance. 

By the way, I was warned of the sleepless nights ahead of me. *shrug my shoulders* sleepless nights with you soon only means bonding time and showing love. I'll see you soon then..

Love lots,

Whispering a little prayer...

Father, in Jesus name I worship you. 
I bless you and give you praise. 
Father, I come to you in Jesus' name and through the blood of Jesus Christ to ask you to protect and bless the baby in my womb.
Thank you Father, that every good and perfect gift comes from you. 
I am happy that I am pregnant. You have blessed me with a baby.
Lord you said all that you create or created is good (Genesis 1: 25). 
I thank you, Father, that the baby already formed in my womb is your workmanship created in true perfection according to your power.
Father, all your works are beautiful and magnificent to behold. 
They are wonderfully finished. 
All your works are perfect, for every good and perfect gift comes from you (James 1:17). 
I thank you for a perfect baby in Jesus' name.
I condemn every tongue that has risen against me and my baby, in accordance with your word.
My baby will grow well. 
I shall put to bed a very healthy child. I cover the baby in my womb with the precious blood of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment