Monday, July 25, 2011

36 week pregnant

The Good news: By the end of this week my pregnancy will be fully termed.
NOW ON A BRIGHTER SIDE

Dear God, 

I thank You for this good soul that You have sent to me to raise...
I will take every pains to see that this soul gets to know everything that I know of going correctly on Your ways...
if I do not know much then please grant me a good company who knows more than me to teach me more and more about all Your ways...
I will pass all of this good knowledge to this soul...
I will give this soul every facility to be on the correct ways of the good people of this earth...
I will help this soul to do the best and to achieve as much as this soul can so that the mission for which this soul has come to me is fulfilled and that all the pleasure that I will get in raising this soul will be my reward for good deeds that I will do to this soul...
I will protect this soul with my life and I will not allow any harm come to this soul...
so please help me God.   
LOVE LOVE LOVE
COMING SOON


No comments:

Post a Comment