Disclaimer: The author did not receive any compensation or cash payment in writing this post; the author does not mean to persuade readers and has no intention to promote either. This is an honest opinion.
Ivy's Drops as of today:)
- Ascorbic Acid (Ceelin)
- 0.6ml once a day every other day, alternate to Multivitamins+Zinc&Taurine
- Used for the prevention and treatment of Vitamin C deficiency in infants and children
- 0.6ml once a day every other day, alternate to Ascorbic Acid (Ceelin)
- combination of essential vitamins and minerals especially formulated to meet the infants increased nutritional needs during rapid growth and development
- Contains taurine which help in the mental and visual development of growing infants
- contains 100mg of Vitamin C and Zinc to increase and maximized body resistance against infection
- 0.6ml once a day everyday
- Paracetamol (Calpol)
- For relief fo mild to moderate fever and pain
- Analgesic/Antipyretic to be taken every 4 hours, not to take more than 4 doses in 24hrs
- for relief of symptoms associated with allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, runny, itchy nose; and itchy, watery eyes
- allergy such as itch and rash
What else am I missing in cases pf emergency?