- Has one tiny little tooth!
- is no longer constipated *relieved* consumed more cereals, and added biscuits to her diet
- drools more than the usual:) more bibs!!!
- loves being pampered--massage! clean ear with cotton buds! bath time!
- learned to drag toys/pillows/other objects towards herself or pushes them away from her
- enjoys playing her own feet, put it on her mouth!
- started to move things from one hand to another, yes! hand movements are fully developed
- enjoy throwing toys as well, able to lean over to look for fallen toys and tries her best to pick them up--picking them by raking her fingers sometimes:)
- plays by herself and chooses what toy to play with. Nowadays she is fascinated to play with remote control!
- has a tendency to stare at toys for a longer period before playing with them, staring them up and down..
- can sit unsupported for 30 sec or less but still slumps to the side--enjoy being held upright. if she sits, she tries to support herself with her both hands like of a tripod
- but she sits on her chair/stroller when fed
- Rolls around toward one side to the other... Tries to move by propelling herself on stomach with legs and steering with arms
- when on tummy she can hold herself up on his arms... sometimes tries to move forward by sliding on her tummy..perhaps preparing herself to crawl
- can grasp pacifier and manipulate it
- Shows a range of emotions and temper
- Smiles, Giggles and laughs BIGTIME
- says dada..aba aba...mamama..
- Turns head when her own name, IVY! is heard
- cries if somebody she knows leave the room
- has signs of fears with strangers!
- favorite fun time: peek-a-boo
- still a good night sleeper, and is more active during daytime with a total of, perhaps, 30 minutes nap time
- and...learning more one day at time:)
|Tama na kaya muna?|
|Balahibo na lang daw ang natitira sa pakpak ko?|
|Tapos iinom ako ng tubig|
|Tapos makikipagharutan na|
|Kaya ko na ang bote ko!|
|Pag ako tumahimik, tyak may ginagawa ako!|
|Kelangan terno kami ni Dora diba?|
|Ang sweet naman talaga ni dora|
|Picture muna tayo|
|Ayaw matulog ni Dora|
|ayoko na din muna!|